Child Care Programs
- Licensed VPK Provider
- Before and After School Care
- Day Camps
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks are included
Days of Operation: Monday – Friday
Normal Open Hours: 06:30 AM – 06:00 PM
Deborah Director of Administration and Marie Assistant Director for Academics
Yamilka our Cook
Silvia Solano our Housekeeping
VPK stands for the Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program. If you live in Florida, and your child turns 4 four years of age by September 1, your child is eligible to participate in Florida’s FREE Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) education program.
The most important growth and development in the brain happens by the age of five.
The early years are the learning years. A child’s ability to be attentive and to follow directions emerges in the early years. Structured early learning fosters these abilities for later success in school and in life.
Pre-K prepares children to be ready for school. Children who participate in high-quality early childhood education programs develop better language skills, score higher in school-readiness tests and have better social skills and fewer behavioral problems once they enter school. They are also better prepared for Kindergarten, especially in the areas of pre-reading, pre-math and social skills.
Highlights of the VPK Program
- FREE for all children who live in Florida and who turn 4 years of age by September 1
- Parents may choose a participating private child care or public school provider
- Early language and literacy focus
- Focuses on reading, writing and social skills
- Prepares children to be ready for Kindergarten