Toddler Two Year Old Program
Tuition Rate- $140 Weekly
*Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Included
- Our Toddler Two Year Old Classroom is taught by Ms. Yolanda. Ms. Yolanda has been in childcare for 36 years and has one child of her own. She has been instructing the Toddler room for more than four years. She successfully individualizes her attention when developing each child’s lesson plan. Her future goal is to open up a home childcare center.
- Ms. Gladys has been teaching for over 9 years. She is a proud mother of 1 and grandmother to 3. She is DCF certified and has always dreamed of becoming a teacher. She has a big heart and loves teaching toddlers!
- Ms. KeKe is new to our teaching team. She enjoys working with toddlers. She is DCF certified and is currently pursuing her college degree at HCC. She is eager to pursue further training and growth in the child care field.
- We implement the Creative Curriculum which has 38 objectives for development and learning. These objectives coincide with Hillsborough County Expectations and School Readiness Goals for this age group.
- Our Toddler Two Year Old Program uses observation to identify areas to strengthen. After identifying these areas, we use the Objectives of the Creative Curriculum to plan activities to nurture these goals into fruition.
- Our Toddler Two Year Old Classroom sends home monthly Standards to inform the children’s families of the main objectives for the month. These Standards progress in difficulty throughout the year. Our goal is to give each child one full month to attain a new objective before moving on to another. We inform the parents by sending home a copy each month in hopes to extend the education process outside of the classroom.
- Toddler Main Objectives- Cognitive, Social and Emotional, Gross and Fine Motor, Communication and Physical Health, and Potty Training.
- We hold conferences in November and April each year. The teachers and parents meet and discuss the children’s current progress and future goals.
- We strive to have our Toddler- Two’s build confidence in learning new skills, explore their environment with enthusiasm and use their energy to accomplish developmentally appropriate goals.