Our VPK Programs are taught by Ms. Marshanna, Ms. Brianne and Mrs. Marie.
*Part Time VPK
*Full Day VPK
Non VPK Weeks
*Non VPK Days
$20 per day
*Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Included
Morning VPK Teacher
Morning VPK Teacher
- We implement the Creative Curriculum which has 38 objectives for development and learning. These objectives coincide with Hillsborough County Expectations and School Readiness Goals for this age group.
- Our VPK Programs are taught by Ms. Marshanna, Ms. Brianne and Mrs. Marie. The main objective in VPK is to get each child ready for the transition into Kindergarten. The teachers develop activities to promote Kindergarten Readiness and the Social and Emotional foundation needed to support the children in their future endeavors.
- Ms. Brianne has been teaching for more than 8 years and has worked with children ages birth to 5. She is trained in ELM and CALM for behavior modeling and is a parent of 4 active kids. She loves teaching and seeing the excitement they show when they’ve mastered a new skill. She loves football, is a big foodie and would love to open a childcare home or business one day.
- Ms. Marshanna has taught children ages birth to school age. She attended HCC Davis Island for Early Childhood Education and obtained her CDA. She has been in the Early Childhood Profession for over 11 years and has countless trainings. She is a proud parent of a 9 and 7 yr old and a puppy named JLO. She has lived in Tampa, Fl and Houston, Tx. She comes from a large family with 12 nephews and 10 nieces, 5 sisters and 4 brothers. She enjoys being around children so much that she can teach with her eyes closed! She loves to read, and her favorite hobby is being a Mommy!
- Mrs. Marie has been teaching for over 14 years. She has worked with children from infants to school age. She currently teaches the Part-Time VPK and is the Director of Academics. She has an Associate Degree in Elementary Education, CDA and Directors Certificate. She strives to have each child not only ready to take on Kindergarten but go into it with exceeding knowledge. Her biggest goal in the classroom is to have each child reading by the end of the year! Her favorite things are going to the beach and spending time with loved ones!
- VPK participates in the Scholastics Classroom Magazines. These magazines highlight and support the main objectives taught throughout the year. One year subscription is $8.
- Our VPK Classrooms sends home monthly Standards to inform the children’s families of the main objectives for the month. These Standards progress in difficulty throughout the year. Our goal is to give each child one full month to attain a new objective before moving on to another. We inform the parents by sending home a copy each month in hopes to extend the education process outside of the classroom.
- VPK Main Objectives- Reading, Emergent Writing, Social and Emotional, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Gross Motor Development, Fine Motor Development, and the Arts
- We hold conferences in November and April each year. The teachers and parents meet and discuss the children’s current progress and future goals.
- We strive to have our VPK children not only ready for Kindergarten but ready to take on any challenge that life throws their way with perseverance, curiosity, and a positive attitude.